Mountain Health Network is committed to providing a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. We understand that hospitalizations and illness can cause stress and support may be needed to cope. This list of resources may be used to help patients and families connect with the assistance to deal with stress in a healthy manner.
Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Pastoral Care: 304-526-2000 (Ask for Pastoral Care)
- Patient Advocate: 304-526-2273
St. Mary's Medical Center
- Spiritual Care: 304-399-4859
- Patient Advocate: 304-526-6013
We also offer on-demand video modules to help with stress reduction and relaxation.
We Stand With Hospitals Against Violence.
We will not tolerate violent or aggressive behavior of any kind, including:
- Verbal harassment and threats
- Physical assault or inappropriate touching
- Throwing items
- Damaging health system property
Violent or aggressive behavior will result in engaging Security and possible expulsion from hospital grounds. If necessary, we will notify the police. Pursuant to West Virginia Code 61-7-14, possession of firearms and other weapons are prohibited on the premises. Thank for your understanding and cooperation as well as your respect for our patients, visitors and staff.